Do you want all five of the Wrath of the Machine raid chests? If you are looking to get all of five chests without having to face all the bosses there is a new video guide that walks you through every step to avoid the bosses and get the loot in the chests. Destiny: Rise of Iron is out now for PS4 and Xbox One.
Without wasting any time, especially seeing how this glitch has the potential of being patched very soon, a time stamp of every chest and step throughout the glitch are listed below, thanks to YouTuber Esoterickk.
- 00:00 – Shows entrance/building
- 02:04 – Shows setup for Part 2
- 02:40 – Shows Inside Splicer’s Den and Jumping Puzzle
- 02:53 – Shows first raid chest #1
- 03:46 – shows second raid chest #2
- 03:56 – Shows full setup reference back at 02:04
- 06:01 – Shows Apex and backtracking to second jumping puzzle
- 06:26 – Shows forth raid chest (third in order) #4
- 07:13 – Shows third raid chest #3
- 09:45 – Shows fifth raid chest #5
- 09:56 – Shows Server Farm and end.
You can watch the video guide below that comes in by YouTuber Esoterickk.
Now I know a lot of people are probably thinking “why would you do this, playing the raid normally is simple enough?” Yes, but not everyone has reliable teammates that play when they are on, and some have jobs (multiple jobs), school and other places that they have to attend, so some methods like this do come in handy for folks with busy schedules.
I should note that this glitch works with Titans, Hunters and Warlocks. However, rooms like Vosik Boss Room or the Aksis Boss Room cannot be accessed at the moment.
But, if you are curious as to how Warlocks and Titans can do the above glitch (seeing how the video only shows Hunters), you can see the other two classes in action thanks to Esoterickk.
Lastly, this glitch is most likely going to be patched, so if you want any of the loot from the chests in the raid I’d suggest you act fast before the glitch is gone. Destiny: Rise of Iron is out now for Xbox One and PS4.