Seeking to get a nice look at how to get all of the trophies in Final Fantasy XV? In this guide players wanting to get all of the trophies, even including the platinum trophy, will be able to do so thanks to PSN Profiles.
Players searching for all of the trophies in Final Fantasy XV will find that there are a total of 51 trophies in Square Enix latest JRPG. All 51 are listed below:
- The Power of Kings: Call the Armiger for the first time
- Departure: Complete Chapter 1
- No Turning Back: Complete Chapter 2
- The Open World: Complete chapter 3
- Living Legend: Complete chapter 4
- Dark Clouds: Complete Chapter 5
- A Way Forward: Complete chapter 6
- Party of Three: Complete chapter 7
- Seaworthy: Complete chapter 8
- Callings: Complete chapter 9
- The Heart of a King: Complete chapter 10
- In The Dark: Complete Chapter 11
- End of Days: Complete Chapter 12
- Redemption: Complete chapter 13
- Survival Rookie: Improved survival level for the first time
- Survival Expert: Reached maximum survival level
- Spinning a Yarn V: Complete 40 side quest
- Spinning a Yarn IV: Complete 20 side quest
- Spinning a Yarn III: Complete 10 side quest
- Spinning a Yarn II: Complete 5 side quest
- Spinning a Yarn I: Complete 1 side quest
- Quadruple Threat: Equip four weapon slots
- Photo Rookie: Improve your photography level for the first time
- Photo Expert: Reach max level in photography level
- Noct you like a Hurricane: Get the first strike after parrying an attack
- New Power: Learn 1 ability
- My First Hunt: Complete 1 hunt
- Magical Worker: Craft a spell for the first time
- Learner’s Permit: Drive the Regalia
- Just Hangin’ Around: Perform 1 point-warp suspension
- Insomnia’s Waking Nightmare: Complete the Prologue
- Immortal Photobomb: Catch an image of Gentiana in a photo
- High Five for Justice!: Play Justice Monsters Five once
- Divine Intervention: Summoned one of the “Six” for the first time
- Cooking Rookie: Improved cooking level for the first time
- Cooking Expert: Reach max cooking level
- Chocobo Jockey: Ride a Chocobo
- Brother-in-Arms: Issue out 1 command
- Blind Spot: Perform 1 blindside link
- Black Mage: Use magic for the first time
- Angling Rookie: Improve you fishing level once
- Angling Expert: Reach maximum fishing level.
- Weaving a Tapestry: Complete 80 side quests
- Self-Improved: Activate 20 ability nodes
- Regalia Pilot: Fly the Regalia Type-F
- Homecoming: Complete Chapter 14
- Faithful Heir: Collect 13 royal arms.
- Tortoise Toppler: Defeat the Adamantoise
- Self-Mastered: Activate 50 abilities nodes
- Chosen King: Defeat Ifrit on normal difficulty.
- The World Wnaderer: Collect all trophies.
There are a ton of different trophies to collect in the game, and they seem to span a wide range of various activities and events sprinkled throughout Final Fantasy XV. The mammoth-sized JRPG has been in the making for a long time and so finally seeing the trophies become available means that the wait is practically over.
The harder trophies appear to rely on defeating high-level enemies in the game, where-as most of the bronze trophies are centered on taking photos, cooking, riding a Chocobo and simply completing each chapter.
Final Fantasy XV will be available on November 29th for the Xbox One and PS4.