Skyrim SE Mods Add Dynamic Snow, Rogue Armor And Re-Imagined Cities
(Last Updated On: March 27, 2017)

While we still wait for SKSE64 and its Beta to arrive this month — although it could come this April — some more mods have crossed over to Skyrim Special Edition that add dynamic snow, Rogue armor and a re-imagined cities in Skyrim. Bethesda’s Skyrim Special Edition is out now for PC, Xbox One and PS4.

The first mod on this list comes in by TechAngel85. The mod brings better looking snow drops or ground snow textures — which may seem familiar but that was another mod that added fluffy snow. The official description for the mod sits below.

“Better Dynamic Snow alters the dynamic snow on objects to use the default snow texture instead of the very ugly pure-white vertex color shader. About 60% of all objects use the new dynamic snow. The other 40% cannot use the snow texture due to an engine limitation that doesn’t allow alpha textures to display a shader texture.”

The snow mod that changes how snow looks in Skyrim can be seen below, or downloaded over on NexusMods.

The next mod on this list brings a much older mod made by Avelen to Skyrim Special Edition. The mod stands as a remake to the much beloved fan-made Rogue armor from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

“This is a remake of my old Rogue Armor for Oblivion. I tried to port my old armor but ended up making a new one. Compared to the Oblivion one it has a lot more details, better textures and it is better in almost any way. I was inspired a bit by The Witcher 3 but of course I did not take any assets from the game. All the stuff was made by me.”

You can check out the mod in video form courtesy of AvelenGaming. You can also download the mod by going over to NexusMods.

The last mod on this list comes in by BluePianoTwo. The mod that goes by the name of Dawn of Skyrim is a series of overhaul projects of the five major cities in the game. New NPCs, items, buildings and much more can be found in this big mod.

A video by Koubitz can be seen below showing the mod off, which can be downloaded over on NexusMods.

Skyrim Special Edition is out now for PC, Xbox One and PS4.


Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)



About

Ethan was born in glitches, and pursues to find the most game breaking glitches in games. If you need to get in touch use the Contact Page.