Looking for all the trophies in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Well, if you are there is a list of bronze, silver, gold and platinum trophies up for you to look over that tell how to get each trophy. Square Enix and Eidos Montreal’s Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will be out on August 23rd for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
In the extremely long guide to achieving all of the trophies, I should note that the info from PSNProfiles contains plenty of spoilers for the upcoming game. However, folks looking forward to getting all of the trophies or achievements in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will learn how to do so thanks to the above site. This even includes the very special platinum trophy.
In total there are 40 bronze trophies, eight silver trophies, two gold trophies and one platinum trophy. This brings a grand total of 51 trophies.
- Time Traveler: Bring Koller the Neuroplasticity Calibrator before he even asks for it
- This is Great for Spring Cleaning: Use both Knockback and Precision functions of the P.E.P.S. Arm Cannon once
- The Last Harvest: Use the CASIE and Dr. Cipra’s keyword to convince Daria she isn’t who she thinks she is
- The Invincible Body, Fighting an Iron Devil: Block an incoming enemy explosive with the Titan shield
- The Harvest: Convince Detective Montag that Gunn and Radko aren’t murderers
- The Golden Ticket: Make the tough decision as to whether Irenk Bauer or Edward Brod would get to stay in Prague
- The Golden Rookery: Find the missing Gold Penguin and give it back to the colony
- So Many Cucumbers: Deus Ex is All About Cucumbers…
- Slow and Sharp: Land an Explosive Nanoblade shot on three enemies at once while Focus Augmentation is active (oh, baby, a triple!)
- Singh No Swan Song: Have Singh’s back when it matters most
- Samizdat: Switch and work with the Samizdat group and spread their news throughout Picus media streams
- Ruthless Efficiency: Fully upgrade a weapon of your choice
- Ramming Speed!!: Ram Dash into an enemy NPC with a fully charged Icarus Dash
- Noen Nights: Halt the production of Neon in the city
- Laputan Machine: Use Marchenko’s Kill Switch to defeat him
- K is for Kazdy: Free K and Bones from the prison cell and escort them back to safety
- Invisible War: Incapacitate a cloaked enemy while cloaked
- I Can Only Fight Enemies I Can See: Finish one hacking challenge with Fog Security without using a Reveal Software
- Humanity+: Fully upgrade a branch of your Augmentation Tree
- Honor Holds Us All Together: Complete the debate with Otar Botkoveli
- Handle with Care: Help Olivie escape Prague
- Ground Mail Was a better Option: Disable a drone via Remote Hacking without any problems
- God Killer: Complete the debate with Allison Stanek
- Ghost: Cross enemy territory like a ghost, raising no hostile reaction from anyone
- Fresh Out of the Package: Eliminate overclocking for experimental augs with the help of Koller and the Neuroplasticity
- Express Elevator to Hell, Going Down: Land an Icarus Landing and Strike on foes and clear out the pack with the Typhoon
- Data Master: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 3 Network
- Data Expert: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 2 Network
- Data Disciple: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 1 Network
- Data Detective: Breach: Complete a Darknet file
- Cult of Personality: Uncover the key to Richard’s powers, and free all of his followers
- Core Driller: Use the Ice Drill to skip a large portion of the GARM facility
- Between Technology and the Divine: Complete and win the debate with Talos Rucker
- Ballsy: You Know What To Do
- And Embrace What You’ve Become: Install one experimental augment
- All in the Family: Aid Otar when he sought help with a family matter
- Adept of the Metaverse: Do all the tutorials in Adam’s first mission in Dubai
- A Heated Combination: Enter a classic numerical code in the game’s first keypad
- 01011000: Piece together the mysterious contact and aid Helle in remembering who she is
- ****! Taser Fist!: Lock-on and deploy the Quad Arc upgrade of the Tesla Knuckle on four enemies at once.
- We Are Human Beings: Complete the game on any difficulty
- The Supreme Enlightened: Watch the End Credits and find the surprise “inside”
- The Net is Vast and Infinite: Using Jim’s Keycard, infiltrate the NSN and view a recording without setting off any alarms
- The Jack of All Augments: Invest in at least one augment in every branch of the Aug Tree
- Tablet Collector: Collect and read every unique eBook
- Spokes in Two Wheels: Stop both the bombing and the Orchid poisoning
- I Never Asked For This: Complete the game on the hardest difficulty
- He’s [Not] Dead, Jim: Use the Antidote, you saved the life of Jim Miller.
- Pacifist: Complete the game without killing a single person, including bosses
- Foxiest of the Hounds: Trigger zero alarms during an entire playthrough.
- #CantKillProgress: Collect all the trophies in the game.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will be out on August 23rd for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)