Recently expanding on the information that was released during Tokyo Game Show 2016, we see even more screenshots and a new trailer showing more characters for NieR: Automata. Additionally, the official Japanese website helps expand on this information thanks to Square Enix and Platinum Games updating the game’s site. NieR: Automata is set to come out next year for PS4.
We previously covered in another post about what Nier: Automata‘s characters are about and who they are. However, if you’ve missed out on all of the above and seek a quick summary now, the list of characters and their VA sit below.
- YoRHa No. 2 Model B (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
- YoRHa No. 9 Model S (voiced by Natsuki Hanae)
- YoRHa No. 2 Model A (voiced by Ayaka Suwa)
- Pod 042 (voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto)
- Pod 153 (voiced by Kaoru Akiyama)
- Commander (voiced by Chiaki Kanou)
- Operator 6O (voiced by Keiko Isobe)
- Operator 21O (voiced by Mary Hatsumi)
- Adam (voiced by Daisuke Namikawa)
- Eve (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Pascal (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
- Devola and Popola (voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi)
- Emil (voiced by Mai Kadowaki)
- ??? (voiced by Joji Nakata)
Just like in the previous update that was all about the game’s characters, the video below details the same characters but visually. As of course, you will be able to catch all of the above, or the video’s content, by heading over to the Japanese official website.
Two of the game’s key locations, the Bunker and Resistance Camp, are also showcased, too. If you don’t know what the Resistance Camp is, it’s where the Androids that fell to Earth before the YoRHa squad are based.
These Androids have organized their own resistance army and lend their support to 2B and 9S as they share a common goal to help humanity. In this location you can buy items, strengthen your Pods, and take up sub-quests.
With all of that listed, the new video trailer sits below.
Lastly, and before signing out, a big batch of screenshots reveal the characters listed both in the bulleted list and in the above video. You can look them over carefully below.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)