Bethesda and Arkane Studios have been promoting the flexibility of powers, story and other sides of Dishonored 2 in the most recent video trailers. Honestly, this iteration of Dishonored seems to be pushing for alternate routes in missions when using abilities, and that seems quite interesting. The latest video covers how to escape using both Corvo and Emily’s bevy amount of powers in the “Daring Escapes” trailer.
Dishonored 2 fans only have to wait until next month before getting their hands on the sequel to the Thief-inspired game known as Dishonored. Launching for Xbox One, PS4 and PC on November 11th, Bethesda released a new trailer to fill in the two month long wait that shows alternate methods to conclude a mission.
If you’ve been following the videos that Bethesda published on their channel last month (and months before that), you’ll likely know all of Corvo and Emily’s abilities. If not, each characters’ abilities can be found below.
- Blink: Allows Corvo to move faster without being seen
- Bend Time: Slows time down or stops it completely
- Dark Vision: Provides additional info regarding your surroundings
- Devouring Swarm: Sends a swarm that devours a target
- Possession: Lets Corvo posses a target.
- Far Reach: Teleports Emily to a set destination
- Mesmerize: Blinds foes with a decoy/mirage
- Domino: Links enemies together making them share the same fate
- Shadow Walk: Moves much faster and becomes harder to detect
- Doppelganger: Creates a clone of Emily.
The video below covers the abilities noted above and more, while showing them in action within small clips. I have a feeling that these abilities will add a substantial amount of replay value seeing how you will be able to reach locations and targets faster than a first time playthrough. Anyways, you can check out the video thanks to Bethesda Softworks channel.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)