Bandai Namco published a new update post over on its official site detailing both the paid DLC and free February update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The DB Super Pack 2 and free update will bring over 10 new things for folks to discover. The actual game is out now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and will later gain a Switch version.
Looking over to bandainamcoent.eu the official site covers both the DB Super Pack 2 and the free update, both of which will launch next month during February. You can read part of the announcement that Bandai Namco posted up that sits below.
“The history has been altered and the God of Destruction Champa approaches Conton City! With this second paid DLC Pack, available through Season Pass and purchasable individually, players will experience a brand-new scenario quest and will face the 6th universe warriors. For this occasion, two additional characters will join the brawl: Champa and Vados. On top of that, players will also enjoy a new stage, new attacks, new costumes, new vehicle and many more new contents!”
Looking over to the paid DLC, folks will receive the following content when purchasing DB Super Pack 2:
- Two new playable fighters – Champa and Vados
- A new story event – The God of Destruction Champa approaches Conton City
- A brand new stage – Unnamed Planet
- Eight new attacks to utilize and master
- Three new costumes to wear
- Space Pod – A new vehicle to use while in Conton City
- Super Souls & Emotes.
The next update will be free of charge meaning that folks will not have to pay when the update rolls out, but it does mean that you will need to update your game to receive the following content:
- Five new costumes that can be unlocked.
- Three new accessories
- Five new attacks
- New rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament
- Tenkaichi Tournament Jersey.