Hi-Rez Studios recently announced that Paladins, their free-to-play MOBA title that has racked up more than 7 million registered users on PC, is currently available on PS4 and Xbox One in closed beta testing. And if you’re interested in trying the game out, you can join in on the testing right now.
- You can sign-up for the Xbox One closed beta by visiting the Xbox sign-up page.
- You can also sign-up for the PlayStation 4 closed beta by visiting the PlayStation sign-up page.
- Enter in your e-mail address. Confirm your e-mail address.
- Agree to the terms of service and agree that you are 13 years of age or older.
- Click the sign-up button and you’re good to go.
There is a caveat, however: you will need to lay down $15 for the Founder’s Pack to gain instant access to the closed beta test of Paladins on the Xbox One or the PS4.
If you don’t want to pay $15 then you’ll have to wait until the game enters into the free open beta phase to enjoy the MOBA.
You can see what the gameplay is like and what sets Paladins apart from the rest of the competition with the trailer below.
Since they already have 7 million registered PC users, I wonder if when they hit 10 million they’ll announce that their main character is gay? Seems to be trendy these days.
They don’t offer a launch date for the open beta, but expect it to take place after they milk those Founder’s Packs for all they’re worth on the PS4 and Xbox One during the 25% off discount period.
Oh yeah, and if you buy the Founder’s Pack you will gain access to all 22 of the Champions in the game, and access to 15 additional Champions set to release throughout 2017.
Paladins is currently available right now on PC… for free.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)