An overhaul to the Church of Atom has surfaces along with a new Treasure Island quest for Fallout 4. Two more new mods join the fray that add CBBE effects and much more to the game. Bethesda’s Fallout 4 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The first mod on this list comes in by a team of modders, which up-loader Carnagefiend details what the overhaul to the Church of Atom has to offer. Folks will be graced by brand new weapons, armor, consumables, and stronger enemies.
You can get this mod by heading on over to NexusMods.
Bored of traveling the same places over and over across the Common Wealth? Well, modder Lurrik seeks to address that by adding a new area called Treasure Island to the game. No DLC is required, just download and play, as the video trailer demonstrates below.
The mod containing the Treasure Island quest can be obtained over on NexusMods.
The next mod that brings CBBE effects to the table falls into the NSFW category. However, if you want your female Sole Survivors wearing the new and improved Ero Selene armor set, the mod is now available for download. You can get a glimpse of the armor below.
The mod by Derpsdale can be downloaded right now over on NexusMods.
The last mod on this list by kassent offers a bevy amount of “enables” and “unlocks” or changes to the Survival Mode in Fallout 4. The changes for the mode can be seen below:
- Enable fast travel in survival mode.
- Unlock console.
- Completely restore TGM command.
- Enable vanilla auto save mechanism.
- Enable vanilla quick save,you can press F5 to create a quick save.
- Enable save/load button on system menu.
- You can return to survival mode once you exit from this mode.
- Restores compass settings to show locations and enemies’ red dot.
- Show auto save settings on system menu’s survival difficulty page.
- Enable achievements when you play mods.
You can get this mod over on NexusMods.
Fallout 4 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.