If you want to play Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker early before the Western beta or the official release, the Japanese closed beta date has been announced by Bandai Namco and Soleil. The fighting game is set to release for PC, PS4 and Xbox One early in 2018.
That’s right, Bandai Namco will host a Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker closed beta test for the Japanese version of the game in December. The purpose behind the upcoming closed beta test is to make sure that online systems are in place, and that network stability and net code respond accordingly.
Folks who are interested in the fighting game will find that the create a character will be in the closed beta, as well as familiar faces such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi.
The following modes or options will be present in the closed beta:
- Original Ninja Creation — This mode lets you combine a limited set of avatar presets to create your own ninja.
- Customize — You can change the look of your original ninja by combining a limited set of avatar parts.
- Visual Lobby/Konohagakure — This mode or place is the online lobby. This hub can lead you to various modes or you can communicate with other players.
- Tutorial Mission — The VR Ninja Arena is a single-player tutorial mission so that you can learn the game’s basic controls.
- Multiplayer (8-player) Battle — This mode lets you explore eight player battles that will be split into two teams of four competing against each other online. This mode will be restricted to Flag Mode.
Moreover, in the full version of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker you will be able to customize Ninjutsu for each Type, however that is not the case for the closed beta test.
Other features that will not be in the closed beta happen to be the Ninja Shop and the Ninjutsu Acquisition or the Ninjutsu Museum.
If you want to join the closed beta the registration window is currently live and will end on November 23rd at 23:59 JST. The page to join the closed beta lies over on the Japanese PlayStation Store, which will only take in 5,000 players. If you are picked to participate you should receive an email containing a download code on or after November 30th.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)