Weekly Shonen Jump has posted up more information on Bandai Namco and Arc System Works fighting game Dragon Ball FighterZ. The latest scan details the inclusion of Beerus in Dragon Ball Fighter Z’s January open beta.
Thanks to publication site ShonenGameZ a new scan containing Dragon Ball FighterZ info can be thoroughly looked over here. The website has relayed info from the Weekly Shonen Jump via a scan in regards to Beerus.
The scan explains that the upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta, set to kick-off in January 2018, will sport Beerus as one of the 11 playable characters.
The good news is that the publication site posted up different dates and times for various regions. In other words, if you want to know the specific date when Bandai Namco will go up with the January open beta in your region, you’re in luck.
Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta is set to launch on January 13th for gamers who have early access, and will go live for everyone else on January 14th.
You can view the early access, open and closing dates pertaining to the open beta times below.
U.S. Pacific Time:
- Early Access – January 13th, 12:00 A.M.
- Beta Opens – January 14th, 12:00 A.M.
- Beta Closes – January 16th, 12:00 A.M.
U.S. Eastern Time:
- Early Access – January 13th, 3:00 A.M.
- Beta Opens – January 14th, 3:00 A.M.
- Beta Closes – January 16th, 3:00 A.M.
- Early Access – January 13th, 8:00 A.M.
- Beta Opens – January 14th, 8:00 A.M.
- Beta Closes – January 16th, 8:00 A.M.
Australian (AEDT) Time:
- Early Access – January 13th, 7:00 P.M.
- Beta Opens – January 14th, 7:00 P.M.
- Beta Closes – January 16th, 7:00 P.M.
Lastly, ShonenGameZ featured the translated scan that explains the inclusion of Beerus. You can check out the scan right here, if you want to.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)