In the day and age where building PCs has become much easier, it’s only right that a game simulates that, right? Developer Claudiu Kiss and publisher The Irregular Corporation have partnered up with various high-profile PC hardware manufacturers to do just that with PC Building Simulator.
Looking to overclock your virtual PC? Want to add water cooling functions throughout it? Need to benchmark your glorious PC? All of that and more can be done in PC Building Simulator, which is set to hit Steam Early Access on March 27th.
According to the latest update on PC Building Simulator Steam page, the game has been delayed from a January release to a late March release due to new career mode changes, additional partners and changes to the structure of the game.
During the delay time, though, the indie team partnered up with many high profile PC manufactures, which lets you have the option to build PCs in-game using RAIJINTEK’s air and liquid coolers plus an assortment of cases, all recreated and fully functional.
The devs have planned the following features to release during Early Access and to arrive mid-way in said state:
- A wide range of fully licensed PC hardware to build with.
- PCs powered by working operating systems that include a range of simulated programs from benchmarking (including 3DMark) to control of any RGB lighting in the system.
- Career Mode with multiple job types from a range of customer types.
- Free Build mode that allows players to experiment with any available parts currently in the game without any career mode restrictions.
- How to Build a PC mode that teaches players how to assemble a PC.
- Game tutorial for new players.
- Water Cooling components.
- More benchmarking options.
If that all sounds like music to your ears, you can see a new sneak peek GIF at 3DMark from Futuremark running in-game.
If you want to see more gameplay in an extended video clip, PC Building Simulator has a one minute long video trailer showing off RAIJINTEK components.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)