Marvelous and XSeed Games re-released the Xbox 360 third-person supernatural shooter, Bullet Witch, for PC gamers. The shooter released on Steam back on April 25th, 2018, and since then modders have been hard at work on picking the game apart and managed to put together the much-needed nude mod for Bullet Witch. This means you can download the nude mod for Bullet Witch right now.
Modder Hans Jurgen has the nude mod texture available for Alicia’s fairy costume in Bullet Witch. You can download the texture mod from the LoversLab forum. There’s also a second version with better nipple details from modder Faelty that you can also download from the LoversLab forum.
Once you download the texture.cpr file, copy and pase it into the Bullet Witch texture folder located at /concept/PW5/texture.
It should make it so that when you equip the fairy costume, Alicia is naked.
How To Mod Bullet Witch
If you’re interested in modding the game, there are a few simple steps you’ll need to take.
- First up you’re going to need to download the QuickBMS generic file extractor. You can get it for free from Altervista.org.
- Next up, you’ll need to download the Bullet Witch.cpr.bms script.
- Download both the script and the extractor.
- Use the extractor on the texture.cpr file located in the Bullet Witch Steam folder to extract all the .dds files.
- Proceed to use a paint editor on the dds files, which work identical to png files. You can modify and edit the textures for Alicia’s clothing to suit your own tastes.
- Once you get done editing the files, use QuickBMS’ reimport.bat to re-compile the texture file.
Bam, you’re all set.
Alternatively you can just keep downloading updated texture.cpr files to modify Alicia’s clothing. You can grab a digital copy of Bullet Witch right now from the Steam store for $14.99.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)