Looking to discover more of the game set during the time of the Holy Roman Empire? If so, Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver gladly prepared more for thirsty Kingdom Come: Deliverance fans with the game’s first ever DLC titled “From the Ashes,” which is now available to pick up.
First and foremost, if you are a fan of Warhorse Studios’ critically acclaimed medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, do know that its first DLC is now up for grabs via PC, PS4, and Xbox One for $9,99, €9,99, and £7,99.
The first DLC brings a new type of adventure that allows you to participate in building a new village from the ground up and experience what it’s like to create a new settlement.
In addition to the above, you are appointed as bailiff of this settlement and must decide what to build and what type of people to bring in. Furthermore, you must settle disputes between villagers, and make choices on what upgrades and material you want.
With that said, you can watch the newly released trailer explaining what Kingdom Come: Deliverance first DLC, From the Ashes, has to offer:
If, however, you skimmed through the trailer or wish to read a written summary on what From the Ashes has to bring to the table, the devs released a bulleted list on what gameplay features the paid DLC has in store:
From the Ashes Features:
- Manage a village and control the finances. Plan accordingly and take care of your reputation.
- Upgrade your Buildings and get unique items helping you on your journey through Bohemia
- Hire special NPC’s and upgrade your production with well-known characters from the game
- Mediate disputes: Your choices will influence the well being of your citizens and budget
- Establish a new home: Combine all gameplay mechanics of KCD in one place – create your home village!