Bandai Namco and Soleil are currently running various Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker open beta sessions for your feedback to fix servers and other things that could potentially harm the game at launch. Well, if you want to test the game with your friends, hopefully, this guide will be of use.
Shinobi Striker is available to play right now on PS4 and Xbox One via a beta that closes and opens at specific times to implement changes. The beta is currently live (as of this writing), and if you want to play with friends quickly YouTuber Super Saiyan Cabby28 has a video detailing how to do so:
In case you skimmed through the video, make sure that you are in a group/party with your friends or people that you want to play with either on PS4 or Xbox One.
On Xbox One, you have to be in a group/party with your friends. The person inviting has to remain in the main lobby not loading into a match or anything, and if you want to invite a friend to your party go to the party section on the Xbox “home screen” and invite whoever you want.
On PS4 you will need to go to the “party menu” just like on Xbox, but instead of inviting your friends click on a person’s name and join that session and everybody should be able to join.
Upcoming Beta Sessions
Thanks to publication site primagames.com we learn what beta sessions three on up have to offer time-wise — given the last two have passed.
- Start Time: July 21st at 2:00 A.M. PDT
- End Time: July 21st at 5:00 A.M. PDT
- Start Time: July 21st at 10:00 A.M. PDT
- End Time: July 21st at 1:00 P.M. PDT
- Start Time: July 21st at 6:00 P.M. PDT
- End Time: July 21st at 9:00 P.M. PDT
- Start Time: July 21st at 11:00 P.M. PDT
- End Time: July 22nd at 2:00 A.M. PDT
- Start Time – July 26th at 11:00 P.M. PDT
- End Time – July 28th at 11:00 P.M. PDT
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is set to release on August 31st, 2018, on PC via Steam, PS4, Xbox One.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)