The third Open Discussion for the month of March has appeared, which means that anyone looking for a place to talk or post up something that may seem interesting has OAG’s Open Discussion to consider. Showing up every week here, this Open Discussion series allows anyone to participate in a weekly topic or start up a series of discussions about anything.
If sharing your passion for video games is your thing or you like to provide interesting information, the Open Discussion series is a place that accepts both concepts. The purpose of this series on OAG is to give you the reader the opportunity to post up anything related or unrelated to the subject that is being discussed.
Moreover, much like any other post on this very site, any comment will be approved and will not face any form of censorship. If a comment of yours appears to be missing and others can’t see it, whether it was censored by WordPress or Disqus, please do let us know about any mishaps and we will try to restore your comment.
Games Released as of March 2019
- Dead or Alive 6 — Released March 1st (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove — Released March 1st (PC, Switch, PS4, Xbox One)
- Left Alive — Released March 5th (PC, PS4)
- Devil May Cry 5 — Released March 8th (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn — Released March 8th (3DS)
- The Division 2 — Released March 15th (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Upcoming March 2019 Games
- Super Robot Wars T — To release on March 20th (Switch, PS4)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice — To release on March 22nd (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Tropico 6 — To release on March 29th (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World — To release on March 29th (Switch)
Just like every other Open Discussion, you don’t have to stay on topic. However, if you do, you are encouraged to post whatever comes to mind in the comment section below.
And this week’s music selection is a throwback to a classic from Nero called “Doomsday”, which is what helped sell Borderlands 2 back when Gearbox had a reputation for making good games.