The alphabet soup really lives up to its name. Riot Games, the Tencent owned outfit that makes League of Legends, announced back on May 17th, 2020, that they added a Rainbow Fluft icon to the game to support International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, and Transphobia. Yes, the Rainbow Reich have taken over yet another one of our calendar days.
As reported by Sankaku Complex, the Rainbow Fluft icon bundle allows you to run around shooting rainbows out of your backside. I mean, lets be honest, poofers absolutely shoot stuff out of their backside but it sure as heck ain’t rainbows and it certainly isn’t one of the main colors in the fluft pack.
Pick up the Rainbow Fluft icon bundle for 1 BE in support of International Day Against Homopobia, Biphobia, and Transphobia and get sweet homeguard trails when you equip a Fluft icon until the end of June!
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) May 17, 2020
Since this is Twitter and it’s filled with mentally ill and psychologically deranged folks, the tweet amassed more than 30,000 likes over a three day period.
However, there were some beautiful replies, a few of which will likely result in account suspensions.
— Mladjo (@Mladjo_saniboj) May 17, 2020
Non-binary and pansexuality shouldn’t be there, and there should be an heterosexual flag.
— Augustus HD Tutoriales (@augustus286) May 17, 2020
Where’s the flag for international straight day
— Adrian.. (@Dennis92Dennis) May 17, 2020
— Ahmed El-Sharawy (@Sparo241) May 17, 2020
where is my attack helicopter flag?
— Nikos Tzelepis (@Nik3Tzelepis) May 17, 2020
IS THERE ANY BUSINESS OUT THERE THAT HAS NO AGENDA BUT MAKING A FUN GAME. lIVE AND LET LIVE BUT SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO PLAY A DAMN GAMN, AND THATS ALL.
— SeverusZo (@SeverusZo) May 17, 2020
God has one tweet, however, that sums up the situation perfectly.
— god (@SinisterGecko5) May 17, 2020
A couple of things to note:
- It’s true that they don’t ever add the Straight Pride flag to any of their promotional material of items on the alphabet soup menu.
- Netflix considered Straight Pride “gross”.
- The Rainbow Reich now seem to occupy at least several days out of every month and the entire month of June.
- How come no one is talking about the Cornhole Commisars’ cultural appropriation of heterosexual institutions?
- And finally, how come all the Twitter spergs aren’t advocating for this feature to appear in the CCP-approved version of League of Legends?
Have you noticed that Chinese-owned corporations don’t mind when the West inundates its youth with homosexual imagery and propaganda, yet they have laws against lurid displays of homosexual agitprop?
And as usual, here are some facts to remind you how unhealthy it is to adopt your lifestyle around an identity after picking a letter out of the ever-growing alphabet soup lottery:
- Gays and lesbians are only 1.6% of the population but gays account for 67% of all HIV cases.
- Gays have higher rates of substance and drug abuse.
- Lesbians have double the rates of domestic abuse.
- Gays statistically have far more sexual partners than heterosexuals.
- Gays have higher than normal STD rates.
- Gays have higher than normal suicide rates.
(Thanks for the news tip LoP)