Bethesda and id’s take on DOOM is coming out for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on May 13th. For those looking how to achieve each trophy in the freshly released FPS, Exophase has the complete list of all trophies and how to obtain them.
It’s worth noting that this list does contain monsters and other content in the game that stands as spoilers. But, I bet most don’t care if they want to learn how to obtain every trophy/award in a game that’s soon to be made available both digitally and physically.
A lot of the names are classic throwbacks to the original games, which I’m sure a lot of hardcore DOOM fans will recognize as they scroll through the list of achievements. Some really stand out like IDDQD, E1M1, IDKFA, and Knee-Deep Into The Dead. There are other reminders like IPXSETUP.EXE, and Shareware.
Before jumping into the list, there are a total of 34 trophies that are divided into four sections, which are Bronze (16), Silver (nine), Gold (eight), and Platinum (one). With that out of the way, folks can check out the full list, courtesy of Exophase.
- E1M1: Finish the first mission of the story mode
- Into the Unknown: Go through the warp portal to Hell
- A Toe into Madness: Finish the UAC on Ultra-Nightmare
- Specialist: Obtain a Mastery for a weapon mod
- Historian: Find all Data Logs
- Timing is Everything: Use explosive barrels to kill 100 enemies
- Argent Overload: Upgrade Health/Armor/Ammo to max
- A Gift from Beyond: Earn a Rune
- Butcher: Perform 200 Glory Kills
- Momentum Shift: Upgrade a Rune
- IPXSETUP.EXE: Win a Multiplayer match
- Combat tested, Doomguy approved: Reach level 5 in multiplayer
- An Old Friend: Obtain the BFG
- Shareware: Make and publish a snapMap
- No Rest for the Living: Play 5 published SnapMaps
- Entryway: Complete the snapMap Basic and Advanced Tutorial.
- Up Close and Personal: Kill 50 enemies using the Chainsaw
- Hot Swapper: Acquire all weapon mods in the game
- Every Nook and Cranny: Find all Collectibles
- Argent Fiend: Upgrade Health/Armor/Ammo in a single story run
- Rip and Tear: Glory Kill all common enemies in the story mode.
- Juicin’ it up: Kill over 150 enemies while using Power Ups
- Thorough Shopper: Complete all Challenges for a single mission
- The Circle is Complete: Earn all Runes
- Tinkering: Fully upgrade a Praetor Suit category.
- Shoot it Until it Dies: Defeat the Cyberdemon
- Outnumbered? No Problem: Defeat the Heal Guards
- Who’s next?: Defeat the Spider Mastermind
- Knee-Deep in the Dead: Complete the campaign on I’m Too Young To Die, Hurt Me Plenty, Ultra Violence, or on Nightmare mode
- IDFKA: Earn each Mastery for all weapon mods
- IDDQD: Upgrade all Runes
- What Else Ya Got?: Finish all Mission Challenges
- Overclocked: Max upgrade all Praetor Suits on a single story run.
- Thy Flesh Consumed: Earn all trophies.
A lot of these trophies are obviously designed for players to replay the game, which I hope the campaign mode is worth doing over again. In addition to this, I know a lot of fans have mixed opinions on the multiplayer mode, but hopefully the single-player mode really hones in on the original DOOM mechanics — just done better.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)