The Game Bakers’ upcoming game, Furi, isn’t out as of this writing, but the trophies for the PS4 are up now. If you want to get a head start on knowing where and how to get bronze, silver, gold and platinum trophies in the game early, here’s your chance. Furi is set to come out on July 5th for PS4.
Thanks to PSN Profiles the list of trophies can be viewed right now. The list spans from the typical trophies of bronze, silver, gold and platinum (which usually contains one platinum trophy). In total there are 34 trophies, and features hidden content that if one completes rewards the player with a trophy pertaining to that challenge.
Like most hardcore games, this one too features the almighty S rank, where if specific levels are completed with a rating of S you will be rewarded — as well as doing stages on harder levels. Below are different bulleted lists showing each type of trophies across different tiers.
- Take It Back: Parry 20 bullets against a guardian in one fight without game over
- Speedrunner: Defeat a guardian within five minutes
- So Fresh: Grab ten heal pickups during a fight
- Single Impact: Defeat the Scale
- She’s an 11: Defeat the Burst
- Ping Pong: Parry the same bullet three times after it bounces back from the Han’s shield
- Perfect Parrier: Achieve five perfect parries during one fight against a guardian
- Master of Time: Defeat the Line
- Lucky for You: Meet the Voice in your cell after defeating the Chain
- Light it Up: Turn your armor’s light ON during a path
- Let’s Brawl: Hit a guardian ten times with a melee attack in one fight without game over
- Kill the Jailer: Defeat the Chain
- Jedi Master: Parry 20 consecutive hits against a guardian without getting hit
- Don’t Listen to Her: Defeat the Song
- Can You Feel It?: Defeat the Hand
- Breakout: Break all of the Line’s shields before hitting him
- Boost Master: Hit one guardian 10 times with a boost hit in one fight without game over
- Amateur. Pushover.: Defeat the Beat
- All That Nonsense: Defeat the Edge
- A Prison within a Prision: Defeat the Strap.
- What a Thrill: Get an A rank in Furi difficulty during the story mode
- Untouchable: Defeat a guardian without taking any hits
- Neon Swagger: Keep the armor glowing at maximum level for one full phase
- My Only Chance: Meet with the Voice in the Free World
- Give it a Real Try: Rise from a K.O. 20 times
- Furier than Ever: Complete the game in Furier difficulty
- Faster than M: Beat Furi’s designer’s best speedrun time 2:12:42
- Faster than B: Beat Furi’s combat designer’s best speedrun time 1:29:56.
- Who Will Protect Them Next Time?: Defend the Free World against your invasion
- Welcom Back, Rider: Assimilate the Free World and make it your home
- There Is Kindness in You: Accept the Song’s compromise
- That Was Intense: Get an S rank in Furier difficulty during the story mode
- It Gives Me Hope: Get an S rank in Furi difficulty during the story mode.
- Platinum Trophy: Collect all trophies.
If you want to look over the full list of trophies, you can head on over to psnprofiles.com to get the full scoop. Furi is set to come out this year for PS4 on July 5th. The game will also be free for PlayStation Plus members.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)