If you are a demo-goer and like to play games ahead of their release, Bandai Namco will release a demo for Tales of Berseria. The demo will be available via the PlayStation Store in Japan on August 4th. Tales of Berseria is due out for PS3 and PS4 on August 18th, while the Western release is set for PS4 and PC next year.
Demos are always a good way to test games before they release to the public to consume. Although demos only provide a sample of a game, they’re free so there’s nothing you’re really missing out on if the game is good or bad. With that said, Tales of Berseria’s demo is set to release via the PlayStation Store in Japan on August 4th.
Looking over to the content that the demo will contain, folks will find parts of Scenario Mode and Battle Mode when playing the demo. As for the former, it will provide a taste of the story, exploration, battles and the chat system. As for Battle Mode, it has no story and focuses heavily on combat.
Looking past the demo. Bandai Namco also released a new set of DLC in a catalog to bolster the game’s Japanese release. The content that comes along with the second wave of DLC can be seen in the bulleted list below:
- Geoboard Set – Buusagi, Broom and Repeat Geoboards
- Very short hair set
- Short Bob hair set
- Maid & Butler Costumes for Velvet and Laphicet, Rokurou, Eleanor, Magilou and Eizen
- Fairy Tale Costumes for Velvet and Laphicet
- The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Costumes for Velvet, Eleanor and Magilou
- School Costumes for Velvet, Laphicet, Eleanor, Magilou, Eizen and Rokurou (three colors for each character).
Each costume can be seen in the video trailer below. If the video doesn’t interest you the screenshots below are up for you to look over, which will drop on August 25th in Japan.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)