Completionist looking to score every single trophy there is to get in Bethesda and Arkane Studios’ Dishonored 2 will be happy to see how to get every Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum trophies in the game. Dishonored 2 is set to come out for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on November 11th.
Although the game is set to come out in the next five days as of this writing, PSN Profiles has gone up with the typical trophy list that reveals how to get each Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum trophy in the game. Some trophies are easy to get while others require skill of that equal to StealthGamer BR, which are all revealed in a bulleted list.
- Years Ago, Another Time: Hear Meagan Foster’s story
- Under the Table: Obtain Stilton’s Master Key from under the table without harming or alerting the guards
- The Lovers: Link two characters with Domino just before one kills the other
- The Greatest Gift: Save your last known family member
- The Beast Within: Deal with Dr. Alexandria Hypatia
- Stay of Execution: Stop the Grand Guard from pushing someone into the Wall of Light
- Spirit Thief: Take Delilah’s Soul
- Songs of Serkonos: Find three musical duos across Karnaca, and listen to their songs
- Sliding Marksman: Get a headshot while sliding
- Silence: Eliminate Jindosh without him knowing you were there
- Royal Spymaster: Peruse all journals and audiographs by Meagan Foster and Anton Sokolov aboard the Dreadful Wale
- Rogue: Eliminate 20 unaware enemies
- Place of Three Deaths: Kill Paolo three times
- Oracular Echoes: Listen to the voices of the Sisters of the Oracular Order
- Occult Carver: Craft 10 Bonecharms
- Morbid Theft: Steal a corpse for Mindy Blanchard
- Labyrinthine Mind: Found Anton Sokolov in the Clockwork Mansion
- Jewel of the South: Reach Karnaca
- Imperial Seal: Recover your signet ring
- Howler ’til the End: Side with the Howlers in the Dust District
- Heartbeat Reaper: Eliminate six enemies in less than 1.5 seconds
- Heart Whispers: Using the Heart, listen to the secrets of 40 different people
- Gazebo: Pay homage to Jessamine one last time
- Freedom of Speech: Save the Printer of the Dunwall Courier
- Flooded Basement: Drain the water to recover a Rune
- Fearless Fall: Drop from Addermire’s highest point and take out an enemy below
- Fatal Redirect: Kill an enemy with their own bullet
- Familiarity Breeds Contempt: Rob Galvani multiple times
- Faithful to the Abbey: Side with the Overseers in the Dust District
- Eureka: Crack the Jindosh Lock without finding the solution elsewhere
- Down with the Duke: Eliminate Duke Luca Abele
- Dilapidation: Find the hidden balcony passageway
- Counter-serum: Chat with Dr. Hypatia aboard the Dreadful Wale
- Circle of Life: Cast Possession once, chaining between human, hound, rat, fish and bloodfly
- Black Market Burglar: Rob a black market shop
- Alternative Approach: Finish an entire mission with no casualties
- Acrobat: Eliminate 10 enemies with Drop Assassination
- A Night in 1849: Visited the past.
- Well Funded: Find over 60% of available loot
- The Royal Protector: Finish the game with Corvo Attano
- The Empress: Finish the game with Emily Kaldwin
- Souvenirs: Collect all the decorative objects for the Dreadful Wale
- In Good Conscience: Complete the game in Low Chaos
- Ghostly: Finish an entire mission without being spotted
- Flesh and Steel: Complete the game without supernatural powers
- Empire in Chaos: Complete the game in High Chaos
- Clockwork Collector: Obtain numbered plates for three Clockwork Soldiers
- Art Collector: Acquire all collectible paintings.
- Shadow: Finish the game without being spotted
- Clean hands: Complete the game without killing anyone.
- Dunwall Day and Karnaca Nights: Earn all Trophies for Dishonored 2.
Bethesda and Arkane Studios will release Dishonored 2 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on November 11th.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)