Are you into visual novels? If you are and you are looking to test a VN before purchasing it, developers Sprite has an upcoming Japanese demo for fans of VNs to play that will drop for the PS4 on December 22nd.
As you may already know I’m not that big on visual novels, but that doesn’t mean that others aren’t. And according to the stats some folks really do enjoy VNs, so with that said a new demo by developers Sprite will allow you to get a taste of the PS4 version of Aokana: Four Rhythm Across The Blue HD Edition that will launch as a demo in Japan on December 22nd.
For those who are curious, this information comes from the devs themselves over on their main site, which the site details additional information regarding the HD Edition for Aokana.
Moreover, the PlayStation 4 HD Edition will include the following:
- Full HD support for Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the Blue’s highest quality graphics
- Grand opening them song “Crossing Way” and background music “Rays of the Sun” added (same as the PS Vita version)
- Grand opening movie added (same as the PS Vita version)
- Many PS4 version-exclusive scenes added for all of the main heroines (same as the PS Vita version)
- Main story touch-ups (same as the PS Vita version)
- Mini-games included.
Not too long ago Sprite detailed a First-Print Limited Special Edition for Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the Blue HD Edition, in which some of the features are listed in the bulleted list that contains both the standard and special version features.
Lastly, a demo for the visual novel will launch for PS4 in Japan on December 22nd. Early next year starting on January 26th the game will officially launch over in Japan, joining the official launch will be a First-Print Limited Special Edition.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)