Are you having a hard time finding the Giant Boomerang in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? Maybe you know where it is but you just can’t access it? In this guide, we’ll teach you how to find the Giant Boomer and solve the puzzle to get it.
YouTuber Master Of Hyrule shows us how to quickly get the Giant Boomerang in the video linked down below.
If you can’t watch the video or you find it easier to read the steps, this is what you will need to do.
1. Make your way to the Crenel Peak, then use your glider to go to the Sheh Rata, Speed Of Light Shrine.
2. Run to the giant wheel on the left and rotate it counter-clockwise.
3. Jump into the water and stand under the doorway across from the giant wheel and wait for the water to fill up so that you can go inside the door.
4. Use your magnet tool to move the barrel onto the switch in the water, try your best to align it correctly (if you can’t see it now, don’t worry).
5. Use your Ice Cryonis tool to make two ice blocks so that you can jump over to the laser beam platform.
6. Look in the direction the laser is pointing and use your bow to shoot the Crystal on the right, it will drain the water. If done correctly the door should open, If the door does not open, make sure the barrel is on the switch, then repeat all the steps from the beginning.
7. After you drain the water and the door opens, shoot the right crystal again to make the water fill back up, then quickly use your glider to fly over to the door and sprint inside before the water fills to the top. Once the water fills to the top, the door will slam shut.
8. If you made it inside the door in time, there will be a large platform on your right with a pool of water near it, use the Cryonis tool to make an ice block there to climb up the platform, and at the top will be a box with the Giant Boomerang inside.
Congratulations, you now have the Giant Boomerang!