Need to travel from one area to the next quickly in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild but your darn horse is lazy and keeps getting tired? Learn how to work that beast to its limits to run forever!
In this guide we’re going to help teach you how to continuously dash forever while riding your horse, and all you have to do is follow a few simple steps. YouTuber Master Of Hyrule discovered a new glitch that allows you to exploit your horse’s stamina so that you can run forever without having to stop and take a break or let the horse’s stamina recharge. Check out the below video to learn how to do it in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
If you don’t have time to watch the video, I’ll quickly recap the steps for you, assuming your controls are exactly the same you should be able to get the hang of it rather quickly, but it does take some practice.
1. You need a shield equipped because you have to shield surf (kind of).
2. Get on your horse and tap the A button to run.
3. Hold down the ZL trigger (Don’t Let Go Of This!!!!).
4. Hold down the ZR trigger.
5. Press your Jump Button (by default it is X),
6. Quickly let go of X and press A.
7. If you did it right, Link should quickly jump off the horse and then back on, then dash on the horse to activate the sprint.
To put it simply, have a shield equipped, climb on your horse, Dash with A, hold down both the ZL and ZR triggers, quickly tap Jump with X, and Dash with A.
If you did it correctly, Link will perform a Legolas style maneuver where he swings onto the horse, and the Stamina for the horse’s dash should reset, allowing you to continuously keep dashing over and over again forever. If you mess up, though, Link will jump off the horse or force the horse to stop running, so it does take a lot of practice to get it right.
Did you find this Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide helpful? Comment down below and let us know your thoughts.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)