E3 2017 is shaping up to be a big event this year and will premier next week for folks who enjoy “big events” to attend in person and watch via live-stream. Hopefully this collection of information pertaining to said event will help folks looking to freshen up on what companies like EA, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Bethesda, and others have in store for you.
This E3 2017 info collection of attendees and other media outlets aims to detail the time and place where these figures will appear, and where you can catch them.
EA Play 2017 will include Star Wars Battlefront 2, FIFA 18, Madden NFL 18, NBA Live 18, Need for Speed: Payback, The Sims Mobile, The Mobile, The Sims 4, Battlefield 1 “In The Name of the Tsar”, new content from Titanfall 2 and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Madden NFL Mobile, NBA Live Mobile and EA Sports FIFA for Switch. Afterwards, EA will have an “extensive content program”.
Microsoft’s E3 2017 confirmed unveiling at the press conference includes Project Scorpio, State of Decay 2, and something from 343 Industries that is not Halo 6. More showcases are more than likely to show up at the event so stay tuned.
- Time: June 11th at 9:00 P.M. PDT / June 12th at 12:00 A.M. EDT
- Place to Watch: Twitch.com, YouTube.com
Bethesda Softworks’ E3 2017 press conference is set to feature “Bethesdaland”. The theme park going by mentioned name is made up of Bethesda Softworks’ properties that include appearances of Dishonored, Prey, The Elder Scrolls, Doom, Quake, and Fallout. Two projects that are under construction on the illustration are more than likely to be revealed at this year’s E3.
- Time: June 11th at 10:00 P.M. PDT / June 12th at 1:00 A.M. EDT
- Place to Watch: Twitch.com
Ubisoft E3 2017 confirmed game appearances at the press conference include the new Assassin’s Creed game, Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, a new Just Dance game, and a new intellectual property reveal.
- Time: June 12th at 6:00 P.M. PDT / 9:00 P.M. EDT
- Place to Watch: PlayStation.com, Twitch.com, YouTube.com
- Time: Streaming starts June 10th at 12:00 P.M. PDT
- Place to Watch: Twitch.com
A Bulleted list showing date and times lie below:
- 12:00 P.M. PDT – EA Play.
- 1:00 P.M. PDT – Xbox Preview
- 2:00 P.M. PDT – Xbox E3 Briefing
- 3:00 P.M. PDT – Xbox Reactions
- 9:00 P.M. PDT – Bethesda E3 Showcase
- 10:00 P.M. PDT to A.M. PDT – Pre-Show
- Sometime throughout the stream exclusive reveals from Deep Silver, Electronic Arts, 505 Games, Nicalis, and more will appear.
- 9:00 A.M. PDT – Intel News Conference
- 10:00 A.M. PDT – PC Gaming Show
- 1:00 P.M. PDT – Ubisoft Press Conference
- 2:30 P.M. PDT – Ubisoft Reactions
- 6:00 P.M. PDT – PS E3 Media Showcase
- 7:30 P.M. PDT – PlayStation Reactions and Post-Show.
- 9:00 A.M. PDT – Nintendo Spotlight: E3 2017 Video Presentation
- 10:00 A.M. PDT – Show Intro with Aaron Greenberg
- 10:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. PDT – Stage Show featuring EA, Nintendo, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, Ubisoft, and much more.
- 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. PDT – Stage Show featuring Double Fine Productions, Bethesda Softworks, Sony, Aspyr Media, and much more.
- 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. PDT – Stage Show featuring Deep Silver, Nintendo, Xbox, Annapurna Interactive, Amazon Games, and much more
- Time: Streaming starts June 11th at 1:00 P.M. PDT
- Place to Watch: YouTube.com
- 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. PDT – Featuring Xbox E3 Briefing and Bethesda’s E3 Showcase
- 12:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. PDT – Showcases PlayStation E3 Media and Ubisoft’s E3 Press Conference
- Time: June 13th at 9:00 A.M. PDT / 12:00 P.M. EDT
- Places to Watch: e3.nintendo.com, YouTube.com, Twitch.com
- 2:30 P.M. – 2017 Splatoon 2 World Inkling Invitational showcase
- 3:30 P.M. – 2017 Arms Open Invitational showcase
- 4:30 P.M. PDT – Final Fantasy XIV Letter from the Producer.
E3 2017 is set to kick off next week, which more information about said event can be found over on e3expo.com/takeover. If any part of the above is missing important information feel free to share it below.