A slew of mecha games have been showing up recently and an upcoming title that’s no exception to that genre comes War Tech Fighters. Green Man Gaming Publishing and Drakkar Dev plan to release War Tech Fighters sometime this year for PC.
Jumping straight to the point, the latest mecha game entitled War Tech Fighters is said to feature battles that resemble Japanese Anime and Hollywood Blockbuster material. Although I’m not sold on the “Hollywood Blockbuster” part the game does seem somewhat interesting, which both the official description and trailer sit below for your viewing pleasure.
“War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy.”
War Tech Fighters’ story sees a traveling group of rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire, using deadly weapons known as War Techs. A bulleted list lies below explaining the mecha game’s key features:
- War Tech Battles – Enemies can be destroyed in distant combat with guns/missiles and through close quarters combat using swords and shields.
- Mech Customization – Hundreds of mech parts can be selected and mixed up, which includes weapons and colors.
- Bonus and Upgrades – There are three base robot sets that hone specific bonuses, and over 150 upgrade-able parts.
- R&D – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- EXP and Levels – Experience can be gained through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved damage and armor bonuses.
- Single Player Missions – War Tech Fighters follows 12 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis, and sees battle across the galaxy in a single player action-packed campaign.
- Survival Mode – Test your might in an infinite survival mode arena that rewards the strongest with special prizes.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)