A new mod for The Witcher 3 has hit NexusMods named Enter The Devil’s Pit. The mod in question comes in by SkacikPL and brings a load of new content for The Witcher 3 game. CD Projekt Red’s Witcher 3 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Modder SkacikPL has published a new mod on NexusMods that brings a list of new things to the Witcher 3. The mod named Enter The Devil’s Pit introduces “new locations” stationed near the caverns at the Devil’s Pit quarry, which is accompanied by new NPCs and items.
Lorveth and Saskia make an appearance in the mod, but cannot be interacted with at the moment. Additionally, there are no new quests for players to partake in, however seeing that new content pops up every now and then means that the mod will or should receive updates in the near future that may include new quests.
Moreover, something that is noteworthy is that players will find a Doppler who is a mirror image of Geralt of Rivia. This entity can show up multiple times and can be used to test players’ might. The mod can be seen below thanks to SkacikPL.
A list of some of the items in the Devil’s Pit mod can be seen below:
- Alkaline bomb – Alkaline bomb capable of stopping most enemies.
- Battlemages essence – Potion enhancing stamina for caster builds.
- Bear trap – Popular hunting trap for formidable foes.
- Fine throwing knife – Well balanced throwing knife.
- Fungi bomb – Bomb containing spores that silence enemies.
- Glue bomb – Resin sticky bomb that pins enemies.
- Grappling bolt – Can be used for quick transportation.
- Invisibility charm – Temporarily turns its wearer invisible.
- Mule essence – Temporarily enhances maximum carry weight.
- Plaguebearer – Capable of turning fallen foes into undead servants.
- Salt bomb – Simple bomb containing salt for spectral enemies.
- Shaving kit – An inexpensive portable shaving kit.
- Shrapnel bomb – Crude bomb contains miniature shrapnel.
- Spring trap – Simple explosive tripwire trap.
- Sworddancers essence – Potion enhancing stamina for melee builds.
- Throwing knife – A cheap throwing knife.
- Viper school hood – Article of Viper school clothing.
- Viper school throwing knife – Poisonous throwing knives.
- Virus bomb – Bomb containing virus ailments.
The Witcher 3 is out now and is available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The mod known as Enter The Devil’s Pit can be downloaded over on NexusMods.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)