Fans of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will gain access to a playable closed beta in the next two weeks. The closed beta is exclusively set to launch for PS4 on December 15th, in which sign-ups are now live. Bandai Namco and Soleil’s Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will debut across PC, PS4, and Xbox One in early 2018.
Bandai Namco and Soleil have been very quiet in regard to Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, leaving fans in the dark for sometime before giving a proper Western closed beta road map as to what is planned for gamers.
As of now, the devs have announced Western closed beta dates for gamers to help provide feedback and test Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker. The closed beta will likely be used to tweak abilities, damage, movement speed, as well as servers.
If you want to participate in the December 15th event, which is set to end on December 16th, sign-ups happen to be live as of this writing and might secure you a spot in the upcoming closed beta.
The official schedule for the two day closed beta is broken down into four sessions and can be looked over below:
- California PST — 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. PST Friday
- Europe (France) GMT — 9:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. GMT Friday
- Japan JST — 05:00 to 08:00 JST Saturday
- California PST — 1:00 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. PST Saturday
- Europe (France) GMT — 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. GMT Saturday
- Japan JST — 18:00 to 21:00 JST Saturday
- California PST — 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. PST Saturday
- Europe (France) GMT — 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. GMT Saturday
- Japan JST — 02:00 to 05:00 JST Sunday
- California PST — 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PST Saturday
- Europe (France) GMT — 2:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. GMT Sunday
- Japan JST — 10:00 – 13:00 JST Sunday
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will launch for PC and home consoles during the early part of 2018.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)