It looks like EA and DICE next installment of Battlefield has had its key art leaked ahead of the May 23rd reveal event. Interestingly, the supposed leak offers up a lot of insight on what we might see in this year’s Battlefield.
The Battlefield V leak has been listed on the Chinese PlayStation store ahead of the May 23rd reveal date, which offers a look at what weapons, equipment, and the setting.
Thanks to YouTuber DANNYonPC we can see what this soldier in question is wearing, wielding, and using. You can check out the short breakdown video right here:
According to BFE Discord user Vadias, he believes that the soldier is equipped with:
- US airborne M1942 Jacket (seems modified, pockets are usually on the chest. In the picture they are on the arms).
- US airborne M1942 Pants (easily recognizable by the thigh straps).
First Line – Waist Area
- M1936 Belt
- M1936 suspenders
- M1910 canteen pouch with canteen
- TL-122 series of angle-head flashlight
- M1923 magazine pouch (not clearly seen)
Second line – Chest Area
- M1937 magazine belt for BAR
- US M7 holster (not clearly seen only part of its strap, absence of the s.i. Belt holster in his right and visible side, confirms that)
Third Line – Back
- Nothing is clearly seen except for the M43 entrenching tool. Its size for a shovel of the time gives it away.
- M1A1 Carbine Para-trooper
- Altimeter watch
The good news is that two screenshots have appeared for you to look over if you want to do a close inspection of the soldier’s gear. Additionally, the soldier and his gear images are the same ones from the Chinese PlayStation store, as seen below.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)