Are you into games like Rocket League? Do you like destruction contained in a 5 Vs. 5 arena? Do you fancy MOBA games? Well, it looks like all of those things and more will be featured in Lucid Games’ SwitchBlade, which will be playable on PC via Steam Early Access and PS4 on August 28th.
PS4 players will be able to join the fray just like PC players on August 28th. According to playstation.com, SwitchBlade will arrive as a digital download.
You can read over the steps to download the PC version or the PS4 version when its early access launch rolls around:
PC via Steam Early Access
- Step 1: Download Steam — if you haven’t already.
- Step 2: Go to the Switchblade page on the Steam Store to buy it.
- Step 3: Go to the Library tab in the Steam App and select Switchblade.
- Step 4: Install Switchblade.
- Step 5: If you’ve played Switchblade before, allow your game client to update to the latest version.
- Step 6: After installing the latest updates click “Play” to begin.
PS4 via PlayStation Store
- Step 1: Turn on your PS4 and log in.
- Step 2: Go to the PS Store and search for Switchblade.
- Step 3: Select “Switchblade: Founder’s Pack” from the search results and then click “Download.”
- Step 4: Once installed, select Switchblade to begin.
Of course, the team has put together a list of launch-day steps so you’ll know what to look out for when it launches across PC and PS4. Speaking of the game’s launch, you can check out Switchblade’s latest early access launch gameplay trailer right here:
Lastly, anything that you need to know about its early access phase can be found by paying the given link a visit, which details both the PC and PS4 versions of the game.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)