Bandai Namco has announced that Spike Chunsoft’s Jump Force closed beta for PS4 and Xbox One will run in the West (North America and Europe) from October 12th to October 14th, 2018. Jump Force is set to release sometime in 2019 across PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
If you don’t know, in North America sign-ups are currently available. In Europe, you will need to be a member of the “EP!C Rewards Club” to snag a spot. However, registrations will close for both regions on October 7th, 2018.
Like any other closed beta, this one too is a stress test for their servers and will double over to take player feedback to make any necessary changes.
If you’d like to participate in the closed beta, you can sign-up by paying bandainamcoent.com a visit.
The official schedule for the closed beta can be seen below:
- October 7th — Closed Beta Registration Ends for both North American and European participants.
- October 9th — Closed Beta preload | Closed Beta codes sent out to participating members.
- October 12th — Session #1 starts at 5:00 A.M. – 7:00 A.M. PT | 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. CEST.
- October 13th — Session #2 starts at 8:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. PT | 5:00 A.M. – 7:00 A.M. CEST.
- October 13th — Session #3 starts at 9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. PT | 6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. CEST.
- October 14th — Session #4 starts at 8:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. PT | 5:00 A.M. – 7:00 A.M. CEST.
I’m not sure about all the characters that will be playable in the closed beta next month, but confirmed characters for the full game so-far consist of the following:
Dragon Ball Z
Hunter X Hunter
- Yugi Moto
Yu Yu Hakusho
As noted above, Jump Force closed beta for PS4 and Xbox One will run in the West from October 12th to October 14th, 2018. The full release is set to drop at some point in 2019 for PC and home consoles.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)