Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia (better known as SIE or SIEJA) has posted up its official TGS (Tokyo Game Show) 2018 listing, which unveils the PlayStation’s full lineup of games and schedule.
Sony or PlayStation (whichever one floats your boat) has posted up on jp.playstation.com the schedule of games to appear at its showing starting on September 20th and ending on September 23rd.
The conference will have some playable builds of games but mostly trailers of games like Kill la Kill the Game: IF, Catherine: Full Body, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, Digimon Survive, God Eater 3, Jump Force, One Piece: World Seeker, Soul Calibur VI, Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist, Fallout 76, Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Collection, Devil May Cry 5, Mega Man 11, Onimusha: Warlords, Resident Evil 2 and more.
With that said, you can check out the list of games that will appear at said event in the next two days as of this writing below:
- 11:00 JST — Dreams
- 12:40 JST — PlayStation Network special
- 14:20 JST — Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- 16:00 JST — Days Gone
- 11:00 JST — Resident Evil 2
- 12:00 JST — e-Sports Fortnite special stage presence
- 13:40 JST — God Eater 3
- 15:00 JST — e-Sports Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 special stage presence
- 16:10 JST — Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- 11:00 JST — Project Judge
- 12:00 JST — Warriors Orochi 4
- 13:00 JST — Kingdom Hearts 3
- 14:00 JST — Gameplay and discussion with Shuhei Yoshida
- 15:30 JST — Hideo Kojima returns to Tokyo Game Show
The interesting thing about this showing is that there’s nothing planned for September 21st. This means that folks who tune in will find the 20th, 22nd, and 23rd of September filled. Anyway, with that said, now you know what’s on Sony’s TGS 2018 lineup.
Tokyo Game Show 2018 will go live from September 20th to September 23rd. The upcoming event will be held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, located right near Tokyo. Finally, you can hit up jp.playstation.com to learn more.
Ads (learn more about our advertising policies here)