Despite the controversies Koei Tecmo kicked-up over the past years, the company is looking to show off some of its games under its belt. Taking advantage of Tokyo Game Show 2019, the full lineup of titles to be playable and further detailed will appear at said event from September 12th to September 15th, 2019.
Like many other companies getting ready to exhibit their games at TGS 2019, Koei Tecmo updated gamecity.ne.jp to show off the list of titles that will appear during the games event and which ones attendees will be able to go hands-on with next month.
Ranging from iOS and Android games to consoles and PC titles, Koei Tecmo will show off Atelier Online: Alchemists of Braceir, Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout, Daikoukai Jidai VI, Dead or Alive 6, Nioh 2 and more at their presentation.
Without wasting any more time, you can check out the full list of games that Koei Tecmo will bring to TGS 2019 below:
- Nioh 2 — (PS4)
- Atelier Online: Alchemists of Braceir — (iOS, Android)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV — (PS4, PC)
- Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout — (PS4, Switch, PC)
- Daikou Kaijidai VI — (iOS, Android)
- Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation — (PC, Mac)
- Monster Rancher — (Switch, iOS, Android)
- Shin Sangokushi — (iOS, Android)
- Dead or Alive 6 — (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Yo-kai Sangokushi: Kunitori Wars — (iOS, Android)
For clarification, the PS4 version of Nioh 2 will be playable at the event with a trailer, stage presence, and a special live stream. The controversial Dead or Alive 6 will have a new trailer at the event and a stage presentation too.
The only other games to be playable and have a new trailer, stage presence, and live stream is Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV and Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout. Besides those two games and Nioh 2, the rest are trailers.
As noted above, this year’s Tokyo Game Show will kick-off on September 12th at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan and will end on September 15th, 2019.