Well, it looks like the numbers are in for the UK organization known as the Association for UK Interactive Entertainment (UKIE). This time around, the company’s top 40 chart sees Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at the top spot followed by the predatory FIFA 20, and the glitchy WWE 2K20.
That’s right, the top 40 entertainment software chart for 2019 (which includes all prices) is on week 43 — ending October 26th. With all of that said, gamers and fans now have the opportunity to see what titles are peaking.
I know that the top five games will bring any sane gamer down for the day unless he or she could care less, but if you want to look over what is trending on the UKIE 40 games chart, you can knock yourself out:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- FIFA 20
- WWE 2K20
- The Outer Worlds
- Mario Kart 8 Delux
- Ring Fit Adventure
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awaking
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Resident Evil 2
- Sea of Thieves
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Borderlands 3
- Minecraft: Playstation Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Battlefield V
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Gears 5
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- FORZA HORIZON 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Goty Edition
- Lego Harry Potter Collection
- Hello Neighbor
- Super Mario Odyssey
- God of War
- eFootball PES 2020
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Ghostbusters The Video Game: Remastered
- Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
So to set the record straight, the top game on the chart can potentially soft lock your Xbox or even your PS4 console, the second game is designed to gouge your wallet, and the third game barely works… sounds about current year.
Anyway, you can read over the full list of games by paying ukie.org.uk a visit.