Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a 2020 action-adventure game based on the Marvel Comics superhero Miles Morales. The game is the second installment in Marvel’s Spider-Man series, following Marvel’s Spider-Man (2018), and depicts Miles’ struggle to balance the duties of his civilian persona and Spider-Man when his new home, Harlem, is threatened by a war between the Roxxon Energy Corporation and the Tinkerer’s high-tech criminal army, the Underground. The article provides Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales Cheats, go check it down below.
This highly anticipated game surely does deliver to the expectation. Hence, it does not take too long for someone to exploit some of its features and make it available for everyone. Many cheats for this game can be found online.
Here are some of the cheats you can try in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, starting off with cheats from gamerevolution.com. So, first off, dive into the “Settings” menu to unlock the following cheats under “Accessibility.” These are primarily intended to make the game accessible to more people, but they also function similarly to cheat codes of the past.
- QTE Autocomplete
- When enabled, all Quick Time Event (QTE) sequences will automatically advance without required timed button presses.
- Players don’t have to bother with QTEs and can instead sit back and watch the cutscenes play out.
- Web-Shooter Burst
- Enable firing up to three webs at once allowing regular enemies and gear puzzles to be webbed up with a single button press.”
- Webbing up enemies with one push of R1 is huge for handling crowds
- Change Button Taps to Holds
- On-screen button prompt sequences that require button taps to fill up a meter can be completed with button holds.
- This makes it easier to catch cars during random chase encounters.
- Chase Assist
- Chase targets’ top movement speed is lowered so there is a longer window before the target escapes. Automatically attaches to the chase target’s vehicle when within range.
- This prevents enemies from escaping. This is especially useful for players who struggle to maintain speed while swinging
- Increase Dodge Window
- Increases the length of time of the window for dodging enemy attacks.
- This is a must-have for keeping combos going in fights.
- Enhanced Auto Aim
- Makes it easier to snap onto targets when activating Aim Mode.
- Snap aims to targets with ease. Combine with Web-Shooter Burst to web up multiple enemies with ease.
Another thing you can try to spice it up is by trying many different suits available in the game Miles Morales’s Spiderman. Not exactly a cheat, but some suits actually come with power-ups, which is more or less is also like cheats (giving advantages over various circumstances). Try this one from cheatcc.com, they provide a huge package of suits for you to try:
- Animated Suit
- Bodega Cat Suit
- Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit
- Spider-Training Suit
- Uptown Pride Suit
- The End Suit
- S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit
- T.R.A.C.K. Suit
- Programmable Matter Suit
- Uptown Pride Suit
- Winter Suit
- Miles Morales 2099 Suit
- Into The Spider-Verse Suit
- Miles Morales 2020 Suit
- Great Responsibility Suit
- Crimson Cowl Suit
- Classic Suit
- Homemade Suit
- Purple Rain Suit
- The End Suit
Try this highly anticipated game that does deliver its promises, available now on Playstation and PC